Forever Twenty-One, Again...LOL

Friday, September 17, 2010
Hello my buzzin bees! All week I've been getting emails from Forever 21 about the Grand Opening at the Woodies Building in Washington, DC. It's the first Forever 21 that's actually located in the District. I had an opportunity to visit the location a couple of weeks ago and I must say, it was GORGEOUS! 

The Forever 21 is located right next to the Metro Center metro station and it's conveniently next to H&M, another great store. The grand opening is going to be Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 10am, I got a 10% off coupon and they are giving the first 200 customers FREE Forever 21 gift cards. The range in value is between $10-$210. I plan on going tomorrow and snagging a $10 gift card before heading to the H St. festival. 

This grand opening is a good way to make sure that consumers stay Forever 21. ;)

The coupon I received in my email :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment